Distinguished Member
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ref: 435062725 [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Batch: 7050470902/189
Winning no: GB8101/LPRC
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CONGRATULATIONS!!![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear,
we are delighted to inform you of your prize which was released on the
2nd of May 2008, from the Australian International Lottery programmed, which is fully based on an electronic selection of winners, using their e-mail addresses from some sites. Your email address was attached to ticket number; 47001725 07056490102 and serial number 7741134002. This batch draws the lucky numbers as follows 5-13-33-37-42 and bonus number 17, which consequently won the lottery in the second category. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You hereby have been approved a lump sum pay of US$1, 000,000.00(ONE MILLION DOLLARS) in cash credit file ref: ILP/HW 47509/09 from the total cash prize shared amongst eight lucky winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn form Nine hundred thousand E-mailaddresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotion program which is conducted annually. This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have an operational base. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Furthermore, your details (e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in Amsterdam, Holland as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]US$1,000,000.00 will be released to you from this regional branch office in NIGERIA. We hope that with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.5 Billion international draw. To file for your claim, please contact our director of finance. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Name: Leonard Monks [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Email:leonardsclaimsdept@yahoo.it[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] :leonardclaimsdept@yahoo.co.uk[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tell: +234 803-952-7919.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Please quote your reference, batch and winning number which can be found on the top left corner of this notification as well as your full name address and telephone number to help locate your file easily.
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programmed by non-participants or unofficial personnel. Note: all winnings must be claimed before the 30thof May 2008; otherwise all funds will be returned as Unclaimed and eventually donated to charity organizations. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WARNING:ANYBODY UNDER THE AGE OF 18 IS AUTOMATICALLY [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DISQUALIFIED.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yours Sincerely, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr. James Ross
Australian Lottery International (co-ordinator
[/FONT]

icon_addcalendar.gif
5-13-33
Add to Calendar
so what do you think?????

If you ever win a competition you didn't enter - It's a con.
When you claim, they'll either want you to send them a processing fee to offset their costs in getting the money to you, or they'll want access to your bank account to put the money in for you.
It's a phishing attempt to make you poorer, not richer.
There is no prize money - guaranteed 100 %

It's obviously a hoax....nobody wins anything that they never entered and you don't win an Australian lottery from someone with supposed return email addresses in both Italy and the UK.

I got the same email and reported it through Spamcop where all my email is filtered and it resolved to somewhere in China or Africa, if I recall rightly.

By the way, country dialing code +234 is Nigeria.

If they want me to send money. I jsut send them a reply saying take it out of my winnings. :tongueout:

i was sure it was spam i just wanted to share it and the prize money with you guys hehe shoulod i play along and pretend to be a sucker?

The way these guys work is to share the addresses of the "mug punters" who reply to them, so be prepared to be flooded with more "prizes" and "investment oportunities" and "legacies" for the rest of your life. (or till you switch ISPs in desperation)

i think it's worth it how does this sound:
hi my name is Michael Thompson i was so excited when i received your email i am currently 35 years of age and living in the united kingdom i would like to know what is required for me to collect my grand prize of $1,000,000.00 i think all you need is my bank account number am i not correct? i would like the money to be transferred to my offshore account in Aruba the banks name is the national aruban precious stones and money exchange the account number is 43546789234 it is registered under my wife's name Jessica Thompson if that is possible; if there are any transfer charges i would be glad to have them deducted from my grand prize
thank you Mr. James Ross you have made all my dreams possible

you big scammer
what do you think without the last part

I would strongly advise you not to reply at all. Before long you'll be on several thousand spambot lists.

Speaking of spam (maybe we should change the name of the thread). I got one urginf me to impersonate another guy:

DANIEL SMITH & ASSOCIATE
Solicitors & Legal Practitioners
Office Add: Plot 1217 Ademola Adetokunbo
Street Milverton Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Madam,

As mentioned in the subject matter, I have an obscure business interest to
share with you. Its understandable that you might be a little apprehensive
because you do not know me. I am Daniel Smith, a solicitor at law and
personal attorney to Mr. David Mark, a national of your country, who was
hereinafter called my client.

My deceased client made some fixed deposit valued (Seven Million Four
Hundred Thousand Dollars) USD 6,400,000.00, in a Bank in Nigeria. Upon
maturity and legal responsibilities, I have been given a deadline mandated
by the Bank to provide the next of kin and beneficiary to the fund hence
failure to do that, the fund will be confiscated and declared
unserviceable by the Bank and government of Nigeria, regards to this, I
have exhaustively made efforts to locate the next of kin/beneficiary, or
any relative of my deceased client all to no avail and not successful. My
purpose of contacting you is to seek your consent and to present you to
the bank as the next of kin/beneficiary of my late client's fund.since you
bear the same last name

MODALITIES;
I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that we shall
come out successfully, I will prepare the necessary documents that will
back you up as the next of kin/beneficiary to the fund interlaid that will
enable onward transfer to your local account in your country. We are going
to adopt a legalized method in the whole matter that will protect you from
any breach of the law. There is a reward for this project and it is a task
worth undertaking.

However, if the proposal does not conform with your Ethics, please do
accept my sincere apologies. If on the contrary, could you kindly open a
correspondence with me, after which I shall furnish you with more
information on this operation. Paraventure you are interested in this
proposal do please fill the detailed form below, and please forward all
future correspondence to my private email address

Thing is my last name is nothing like Smith.
I guess they used Smith because its a very common name.

These things always seem to come from Nigeria !
The "deceased client" was "Mark", Ron!n. Is that closer to your name ?
I'm surprised they're still doing this scam, it's had so much publicity.
After a friendly exchange of several emails, during which you'll become great friends with this lovely generous young man, you'll have no hesitation in giving him the number of your bank account, so that he can put large sums of money in it for you.
Fat Chance.

hey that my great long last uncle maybe i should give the guy ,my Swiss bank key so he can deposit the jewels in it

hey what do you know i got another lottery email from yahoo:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=+0]You won £950.000! Yahoo! Mail congratulates you![/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
ma_mail_1.gif
msgn.gif
Messenger

YAHOO INTERNET LOTTERY
CONGRATULATIONS!

YOU WON £950.000!
[/SIZE][/FONT] Yahoo! Mail gives members random cash prizes. Today, your account is randomly selected as the one of 5 top winners accounts who will get cash prizes from us.We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of £950,000.00 GBP (NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS STERLING ).for the month of May, 2008. Lottery win promotion which is organized by yahoo messenger .com every month.

YAHOO, collects all the mail ID of the people that are online on yahoo messenger, among the millions that subscribe to yahoo messenger we only select five people every month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying,we are congratulating you for been one of the people selected.All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.

This Lottery was promoted and sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details(e-mail address) falls within our British representative office in, as indicated in your play coupon and your prize of £950,000 will be released to you from this regional branch office in UK.
We hope with part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes for US$1.3 Billion international draw.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE
This is your Ticket Number: - TICKET NUMBER: 5647600545188
counter.gif

To begin your claims, kindly contact the HALIFAX BANK PLC UK FIDUCIARY AGENT: Mr. Williams Sullivan Email: ( fiduciaryonlineagent@myway.com )

You are required to forward him with the following details:

1.) FULL NAME:
2.) COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:
3.) PRESENT ADDRESS:
4.) STATE/PROVINCE:
5.) OCCUPATION/COMPANY:
6.) COUNTRY:
7.) TICKET NUMBERS:
8.) SEX:
9.) AGE:
10.) TELEPHONE NUMBER:
11.) EMAIL ADDRESS:
12.) AMOUNT WON:
13.) THE MONTH YOU WON:

As soon as you contact the Attorney, he will advise you on what to do in order to get your prize money. Congratulations once more!! For security reasons, we advice all winners to keep this information confidential from the public until your claim is processed and your prize released to you.

This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming and unwarranted taking advantage of this programme by non-participant or unofficial personnel

Yours Sincerely,

images

Mr. James Walker
LOTTO CO-COORDINATOR.
The Yahoo.com staff
Yahoo.comhttp://www.yahoo.com

This message was sent using Dodo Webmail - www.dodo.com.au

Bet you 1 million dollars it didn't come from a yahoo address. I'm surprised you find time to relay these. I got that one along with several hundred others once a day all last week.
Reported them as spam as usual.

Back