I need help

Alex12123

I tried to install elementary and windows 10. I installed elementary but the dual boot didn't start so I decided to use Easybcd...
I add an elementary category and I have now the dual boot but, when I try to enter, appear this error:
http://m.imgur.com/DCXZ4FM?r

I have legacy mode active and secure mode disable. I saw that this is an UEFI problem with the new OS but... What can I do? I can't install of new Windows 10 because I have a lot of archives (40GB).

Sorry for my bad English but I am from Spain

Windows bootmgr won't allow a multi-boot with Linux or legacy OS under UEFI.
This is a MS restriction and it can't be circumvented, even using EasyBCD.
The only solution is to let your preferred version of Linux take control of the boot process from W10, then use grub to manage the dual boot.

I installed Deepin OS but i don't have the grub. I need to enter to the Bios, use F9 and choose Deeping but I want that appear the menu (grub) ... What can I do?

I need easy (no sure) or what can I do?

When you install Linux, you must choose the option to let it take full control of the boot away from Windows. (Option 3)
This is the only way to continue using your existing Windows installation as a dual boot with Linux.
The alternatives are not advisable. That would require you to reformat your disks from GPT to MBR and reinstall WIndows from scratch under BIOS emulation.

Back