I WANT MY REFUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day,

I want a refund from the product I paid. After following all your instructions including burning iso to make a bootable disk from the iso file I purchased your product does not work. It is ridiculous that I paid expecting that your product might work. I am very disapointed and angry as I felt scammed in buying a product that does not work. I asked for help and got an email instructing me to do things I have already done and got no reply further. I want my money back as I read in you refund policy I get a refund 30 days after my purchase if your product is useless and worthless. Spare me the time to write a bad review or to complain you to an external authority - give my money back as your product did not do what it supposed to do and instead wasted my time!

I have sent this message to sales@neosmart.net on October 9, 2019 and lo and behold I don't have a single reply and no the reply is not in my spam or anywhere else in my email.

I WANT MY REFUND. THE PRODUCT I PURCHASED AND BURNED WITH YOUR PROGRAM WAS USELESS IT DID NOT BOOT MY LAPTOP IT DID NOT DO ANYTHING!!! I HAD TO GET AN ORIGINAL WINDOWS 7 ISO BURNED TO A USB TO HAVE MY LAPTOP WORKING NO THANKS TO NEOSMART TECHNOLOGIES. I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

This is my order number: C13736112956D4A1. I want my 19 USD back!

Sincerely

Daniel Rito

Please resolve this issue immediately. I am doing everything I can think of to resolve this between me and NEOSMART TECHCNOLOGIES but if I do not get the money I paid for this useless service, I have no choice but to complain to the Better Business Bureau as what you are doing is tantamount to fraud.

Check your junk/spam mail filters as all emails are auto-replied immediately and then manually replied within 2 or 3 days.
Also check your ISP's webmail servers as the replies may be sitting there.
If that doesn't help then try using a diffetent "From" email address NOT gmail.

Check yout junk or spam filters also the ISP's webmail if applicable. Try another "From" email address which is not Gmail

Another convinient excuse how come I am receiving all other emails if my ISP has a problem. Give me back my refund stop scamming people of their hard earned money!

No point sounding off here.
This is just a user peer to peer forum.
Just helpful people like Peter trying to give you good advice, not deserving to be abused.
Don't be fooled by "staff member", that's just an artefact of the forum software which gives that status to some of us long-time users who've been given moderator status.
All support for EasyRE is as Peter replied, not in this forum which was set up years before that for EasyBCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back