I'm feeling overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kccarter

I am so very confused right now yes I have an older computer I love buying old desktops or even laptops taking the boot off and stuff off of them and or just cleaning them up under his part all kind of just dorky stuff but I am at a loss because I have to have never have had this happen nor have I ever done the USB /ISO I am very confused I downloaded a Windows ISO onto a DVD I don't know the difference in the DVD and the CDs I missed a couple of them up but I finally got them to go on there and it is uploaded it install Windows 7 with the blue screen I was like yes I got I did it I was so excited but when I go to go hit set up install if there's nothing on my c drive I don't understand and also don't understand how to do this USB ISO the whole thing confuses me and I have ADHD and if anybody can help me explain to me and and and a dumb down way so I can understand it I would have greatly appreciate why I cannot install Windows 7 onto my computer with the disc that I downloaded

Two different issues (USB vs CD/DVD and the installation error). You can ignore the USB matter altogether if you've successfully loaded the Windows setup from the DVD.

Regarding the other matter, I don't understand what you're saying here:

when I go to go hit set up install if there's nothing on my c drive I don't understand

Can you clarify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back