Im so lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

IdiotinAl

This may be lengthy but can't open my computer. It was all redone and was told it would open "right up". Not happening. I continue to get a msg "reboot & select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device & press a key. I have shut it down over and over. It has Nero on it. Am I even in the right category website?

This may be lengthy but can't open my computer. It was all redone and was told it would open "right up". Not happening. I continue to get a msg "reboot & select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device & press a key. I have shut it down over and over. It has Nero on it. Am I even in the right category website?
This might be due to improper installation, incorrect boot order, or a faulty hard drive. Ensure the operating system is properly installed, check BIOS settings to set the correct boot order (usually the hard drive), and verify that the hard drive is functioning.

2 year-old thread and the OP never answered the question so am locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back