Im using EasyBCD 1.7.2.

mac1O

Hi,
Im using EasyBCD 1.7.2.
It works fine booting other o/s on other HD.
What I dont get is, its trying to contact remote servers.
My firewall log stating EasyBCD.exe trying to contact,

74.50.1.248 dmvb00254.lunarservers.com
66.150.96.119 feeds.feedburner.com

Also since ive installed it C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe is trying to contact,

Also since installing it the same msfeedssynce.exe is trying to contact Microsoft servers and Explorer.exe is trying to contact Microsoft servers.

This is all only since I installed EasyBCD nothing else.

The feedburner is associated with the NeoSmart Files Blog. The luna servers part is checking for updates.

Thanks for your reply.
I see it all now.Funny how when I post something like this by the time someone else has looked at it ive already found the answer :grinning:.
I Can just turn off auto updates and rss thing in EasyBCD.Plus the MS servers thing it was connecting to I had IE7 rss feed updating on.
So thanks to EasyBCD not only now am I able to boot into xp pro on my other HD easily to use things that dont work on vista.
But I also learned some things.:grinning:
This is a mighty fine tool you guys have made.Thankyou very much.

74.50.1.248 dmvb00254.lunarservers.com

That's neosmart.net, used for checking for updates. Can be disabled from the Options dialog.

Also since ive installed it C:\Windows\System32\msfeedssync.exe is trying to contact,

EasyBCD adds an RSS feed to the Windows Feed Store, also can be disabled in the Options dialog :smile:

Glad you liked EasyBCD :smile:

We are pleased to hear of your success and love of EasyBCD. That is what we are here for and hope you continue your support of us and the project.

Back