iReboot won't install

rzj

EasyBCD 2.0 beta installed on both Vista (C) and XP (J). Boot loader working fine.

Tried to install iReboot by clicking the utilities icon for it. In both xp and then vista it pops up a NST downloader downloading progress bar that completes then I click continue, and nothing more happens. I wasn't sure if it was a silent install but there's nothing named ireboot anywhere on my PC, and there's nothing extra in the Program Files\NeroSmart Technolgies except EasyBCD.

Any suggestions?
Can I manually download and install it?

Thanks
Ray

Thanks for reporting this bug, Ray.

Is there a file in the EasyBCD Program files folder called TweakVI-setup?

Okay, this is a bug that's already been confirmed. Basically iReboot is Tweak-VI setup. CG doesnt bother having EasyBCD name the files cause normally the downloader is supposed to execute setup after getting the file. Go ahead and continue installation of iReboot manually and make sure you install it on both Windows systems before you try to use it.

Last edited:
Go ahead and continue installation of iReboot manually and make sure you install it on both Windows systems before you try to use it.

I have no idea where it's put the downloaded file - I can't see it in the easyBCD directories, and I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it!

Ray

I have no idea where it's put the downloaded file - I can't see it in the easyBCD directories, and I don't know what it's called so I can't search for it!

Ray
Its the TweakVIsetup.exe file found in the C:\Program Files\NeoSmart Technologies\EasyBCD\bin folder. Justin just told you. :brows:

Doh :lup:

Thought that was just trying to diagnose the problem - led astray by there being a tweak vista option on the utilities.

Thanks All :smile:

Back