Issue with creating multi wim file menu

jamykid

I am using Win 7 64 bit. and build 2.0.0.82 (although it is showing 2.0.0.81 in help)
I would like to create a boot CD with various wims being loaded.
I am trying to edit the BCD store from a USB drive
My initial two entries work fine, when I try to add more, the wims are unable to load.
The difference I see appears minor as you can see below, "boot" is created as "Boot"

I too have had the unhandled exeption error even with this build, but it appears to be avoidable running as admin under win7 64bit. Also, I can cancell through it.

What a great tool this is! Thanks a bunch for all the effort.
My goal is to have a custom PE build to test recover with, and some original recovery wims, along with possibly installing OS from USB.

Last minor issue is that I can create entries as many as I like, but only 6 show....

Default: Repair and Recovery
Timeout: 5 seconds.
EasyBCD Boot Device: E:\

Entry #1
Name: Repair and Recovery
BCD ID: {default}
Device: [boot]\sources\boot.wim
Bootloader Path: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe

Entry #2
Name: Slim VistaPE - 32bit
BCD ID: {b6198ca0-80d5-11dd-bfa8-0009dd60d4f1}
Device: [boot]\sources\slim.wim
Bootloader Path: \windows\system32\boot\winload.exe

Entry #3
Name: Win7 recovery 64bit
BCD ID: {3f8425fc-201c-11df-ba79-9724818f1cd9}
Device: [boot]\sources\win764.wim
Bootloader Path: \Windows\System32\Boot\winload.exe

Hiya jamykid, welcome to NST.

I should really look into that unhandled exception thing.... I'm sure it's something minor, but I just have to sit down and focus some on the code.

Can you please paste the contents of "Detailed Mode" instead? That'll help me help you :smile:

will get that post soon I hope

If I get a chance tonight I will. I reverted back to a manually created BCD for the short term.
I Thought i had created it a while ago with an earlier version of this cool app. Thanks again.
Cheers!

Back