Kernel Error

Ryan11433

Few hours ago I tried Windows 8 Recovery Disc - Professional Edition for $39.75 and yes on one of my computer uses win 8.1 pro upgraded from win 7 pro because I did really need it as it did keep on happening once in a while using automatic startup repair with Microsoft Windows 7 Professional CD (it's the only CD I can find) but so far using neosmart's repair CD did nothing or I just have to be patient for many hours?

Also you should know EasyRE Professional comes with a state-of-the-art virus scanner as said at Features | Easy Recovery Essentials for Windows

Last edited:
If you are having problems with EasyBCD then post in that forum with more details than you've given here. EasyBCD Support Hopefully someone will help.

All EasyRE support requests should go directly to them as per the sticky at the top of this section, likewise refunds can be arranged if you aren't satisfied.
Send EasyRE support requests to EasyRE@NeoSmart.net

Also both of you, there are help files here: Guides | NeoSmart Knowledgebase Click on the software in question and then look at the ladder over at the left.

I did email them earlier but first I wanted to see if this can be fixed. it stops at kernal_thread_helper+0x6/0x10 that's the latest at last line so far.

I don't know the answer to that. Hopefully one of the others might, but someone should respond to your email soon.

Just for you to know to see if anyone here can help while waiting on support team through email look at the attached file that is where it hangs at when booting the cd

Attachments

• IMG_0255.JPG
    IMG_0255.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
Last edited:
nevermind I just redownload the iso using different computer and burn the iso using ULTRA ISO not magic iso it works now :smile:

Last edited:
yeah I made a correction to my previous post that I meant ULTRA ISO not magic iso and that was my third try to burn to CD. First try was using "Windows Disc Image Burner" and second try was using "Active ISO Burner" or it was actually the iso from your servers got corrupted during the download to the computer? Who knows I'm not going to figure out which reason out of two that I explained is the issue because I have already wasted two discs as I do not have many left.

Believe me, I've made more coasters than I care to count. I even screwed up a few BD DL's, now that's a lot of money.

Last edited:
Back