Linux Ubuntu 9.04

Sarge

Distinguished Member
Dear NST users and readers, I'd like to remind you that within a few days, we are going to have brand new version of Ubuntu! I personally can't wait to get it spinning on my hard drive! :lol:

Hi Sarge!

I got 7.10 on disc. I think I'll get 9.04 than. Tired of upgrading. About time I update my install discs lol

Hey Sarge, thanks for the heads-up :smile:

How have you been?

Oh don't mention it, I'm all about Ubuntu :smile:

I've been good and bad, moved up and down, but the main thing is.. I quit my job so I'm old Sargy again.. with only a software going around in my brain :smile: So I should be around much more than in the past whole year. And, how have you been? :smile:

Hi Sarge!

I got 7.10 on disc. I think I'll get 9.04 than. Tired of upgrading. About time I update my install discs lol

Hi kairozamorro (sorry, I don't know your name, or.. sorry if that is your name :S)

No problem, its an online name.

Quit your job? Well good luck on finding another if you can. I'm job searching myself with no luck so far...

Anyway welcome back :smile:

Nah, I'm not looking for another Job, Justin, I was happy with the last one, but I just wanted to try something easier and without office and a boss on my head. :smile: Well, not that happy, I made me feel tired all the time. I hated it for it. I worked in an Hardware/Software store, where I was the selling manager. It was fun at first, and I loved it, it was great fun, but I guess I had enough of it.

It was an awesome experience I am never going to forget, maybe go back there one day, who knows. It made me able to see the many kinds of computer users (and their problems with them), I helped many, I'm proud of it. :smile:

Last edited:
Back