Missing SSD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadnic

Hi everyone. Something strange happened. I tried repairing my SSD after a crash using diskpart from windows recovery. List disk and list vol showed everything fine. I could even go into the partitions and look around. I proceeded to run some commands to rebuild my MBR and when I rebooted, It was worse! All I could get is the page with the error code: 0xc000000e and was no longer able to get into WinRE. So I made a recovery USB and booted from it. Going back into the command prompt and diskpart, my SSD no longer existed! No disk at all! No volumes at all! It doesn't even show up trying to reinstall windows! Please help. I am going out of my mind at this point. I don't see how I could have damaged the hardware by doing anything in diskpart. Thank you in advance.

Hello, maybe the disk has already broken down, but maybe you do not read it, you need to enter the bios and there should be a disk, if it detects it, it is good, if not, then you have to buy a new one

Hi everyone. Something strange happened. I tried repairing my SSD after a crash using diskpart from windows recovery. List disk and list vol showed everything fine. I could even go into the partitions and look around. I proceeded to run some commands to rebuild my MBR and when I rebooted, It was worse! All I could get is the page with the error code: 0xc000000e and was no longer able to get into WinRE. So I made a recovery USB and booted from it. Going back into the command prompt and diskpart, my SSD no longer existed! No disk at all! No volumes at all! It doesn't even show up trying to reinstall windows! Please help. I am going out of my mind at this point. I don't see how I could have damaged the hardware by doing anything in diskpart. Thank you in advance.

Action and role-playing games: Free action and role-playing games on
mod apk android bring players on exciting adventures, with stunning graphics and diverse storylines.
Make sure your SSD is properly connected and recognized by the system BIOS. If that's not the problem, it's possible that the attempt to repair the MBR has caused unintended changes. You may want to consider seeking professional technical support to diagnose and potentially recover your data. Making hasty decisions can exacerbate the problem. 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back