multi win7 but only one OS

I was trying to repiair my Boot as i wanted to change the boot flash image, I have a ASUS G75VW
and On their forums a member mentioned EASyBCD might be able to fix my problem, which it didn't it just may it
messed up.
I now have 4 options all windows 7, I tried the reapir but that didn't work I even tried formatting and reinstalling
and still i get 4 boot options, I also tried the skip boot but as each boot option gives me an error to do with WINload.exe

none of them work yet if i hit esc it passies the boot menu and load windows like normal.
Is there anyway of removing the 4 boot options, and i check in the EASYBCD i only have 1 boot thing which is WIN7.
If I delete this will i still be able to boot my laptop and will the boot option screen be gone.
I'm currently reinstalling win7 HP 64.

Firstly - don't delete all of your BCD entries if you still want the PC to boot.
Make sure you're using the latest EasyBCD version, and copy/paste the text from the "view settings" box (detailed mode) so we can see the state of your BCD.

You have only one BCD entry, but 4 items in your boot menu ?
Check EasyBCD > Tools > Options to make sure "Automatically load....." isn't ticked.
If EasyBCD and the boot menu are different, you are probably not looking at the "live" BCD.

Are you using the latest EasyBCD ?
Some earlier builds mistakenly ticked the wrong box on that page. (does a dimmed filename show in the box ?)
Get the latest version if you haven't already, and paste the view settings contents.
Also please attach a screenshot of your Disk Management. The sticky will help if you need it.

Back