Multiboot - Android OS wont boot - missing winload.efi

Hi
Trying multiboot with Windows 10 and Android.
I have installed Windows 10 Home, Pro and now Android (Phoenix OS) on two separate drives. I created a partition for the Android OS and followed the instructions for the installation.
EasyBCD recognizes the three OS in its entries but when I try to boot and click on the Phoenix OS, I get an error saying File \Windows \system32\winload.efi is missing and windows failed to start. The other two Windows drives open normally.
Secure boot is disabled. I have attached the detailed debug report.
What have I done wrong ? Any suggestion welcome!

Attachments

• Easybcd.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 3
Windows 10 on a UEFI PC can't boot "foreign" OSs (not a shortcoming of EasyBCD, but a prohibition by MS built into the efi version of bootmgr)
The failure to find winload.efi is because you must have selected W10 from the dropdown list when adding an entry to the BCD, so it did as asked and created a link to a (non existent) Windows on that drive.
Read this
I've never tried to dual-boot Android with Windows, but since it's a Linux spin-off, I imagine the same rule applies, i.e. Grub must be told to take control of the boot, and then it can be used to chain to Windows. Doing it the other way round is embargoed by Microsoft.

Back