My absence

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Well as many people may have noticed my activity as of late has been lack luster at best.

Guru knows all this stuff already but i wanted to let everyone else know that i am still alive and kicking. Some what. :joy:

It has been a rough time for me lately. From being sick to having prior engagements that i had to deal with to other things my time was just chipped away.

That combined with the PC issues i have experienced a lot more recently have all contributed.

Things are starting to turn around and hopefully will be back to normal in another couple of weeks. So you should see my activity pick back up.

Till then i will still be stopping by, but not as active as i was previously. Till i can sort everything out and get everything straightened out i have to do this.

Guru already knows this and has given his support. I know that everyone who knows me will give their support. I just wanted to say thanks for that support up front. As i may not be on for another couple of days to respond.

So till i can be back to my old self i just wanted to give everyone a small heads up. Should only be another week or so at most. After that i should be back. Take it easy, if you need to reach me for anything of importance my PM Box is open and i will get the email and respond ASAP.

Hey Mak :smile:

Yeah out of concern I asked CG what was up awhile back but than I read your blog :smile:

Hope everything turns around. I just recently got over a pretty bad cold myself.

Hey Mak :smile:

Yeah out of concern I asked CG what was up awhile back but than I read your blog :smile:

Hope everything turns around. I just recently got over a pretty bad cold myself.

As did I. :frowning: Its perfectly understandable, Mac (I noticed your absence too).
Take all the time you need to become as active here as you once were. In the meantime, I will increase my own post count here (and hopefully catch up with you soon). :brows:

Cheers.

-Coolname007

ive been gone just as much as you :frowning:

but glad your ok and come back soon, many new users need your help (and me too lol) :wink:

In 2-3 days I'll be gone for a week. A week away from the computer, oh what well I do lol... Going on vacation cross country to visit family/relatives. Try not to miss me too much :smile:

Back