need help changing system partion

Skera

need help changing system partion [Solved]

Right, maybe ya guys can help me :tongueout: I once used your great site to help me get started on getting multi boot vista, xp and ubuntu..

Now i want to undo that process and be left with vista on my desktop, i use a mix of win7 / ubuntu on my laptop now :smile:

Basicly the only thing i cant seem to find decent help with is this :

What i want changed is the system drive on D: going to C, so i will end up with a D drive i can format and make some better use of :smile:
C: contains vista and should be otherwise set to go :smile:

Hope you guyz can help me out with this small issue.. Basically i dont want to do a bloddy reformat :grinning:

Help me guys, your my only hope!

Last edited:

JustinW

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're in luck. That features just recently been added in the latest build of EasyBCD 2.0 beta available here. You'll find it at Diagnostics Center -> Change boot drive -> Resuce my system.

Skera

You're in luck. That features just recently been added in the latest build of EasyBCD 2.0 beta available here. You'll find it at Diagnostics Center -> Change boot drive -> Resuce my system.
It worked like a bloddy charm mate! Thanks a ton on that tip!!
I didnt even have to switch the locations of my drives compared to how they were on the string so to say, in terms of order. My d drive is listed as 1., and the 150gb disk is listed as 2.
BCD told me that i would have to change that in bios, but i didnt have to ! :tongueout: Happy camper here !

Im definetly gonna tell my friends that might need this kind of help, to get to you guys!