needs driver(usb bootable win10/7),still no solid solution?

hi
is there still no solution for windows installation asks for Driver on bootable usb? both iso and extracted(wim winpe) boot options, shows the same problem and I can't install windows via bootable usb using esybcd..ghe interesting is that even changing different iso(windows installation) and even after giving driver address/inf which points to ahci sata driver (which people on net usually point at) by the backup driver (from backup magician) from before when it was all running good,, it still said no new driver found,and again I am in dead-end point(giving usb drivers,etc nothing seems is the problem solver. even the re-insering usb or changing to usb2.0(and even start from usb2.0 for booting installation) or changing bios to disable usb3.0 or auto mode or ahci mode

i have laptop with no internal writer so my only way of installing windows without buying anything else is installing from usb.
any help appreciated specially from easybcd stuff that should know the way of their program codes and the cause of such popular issue.

Back