NeoSmart's Vista recovery disk

The Neosmart recovery disk will not touch your user files. It only repairs the boot (and will perform System Restore, if you ask it to).

Coolname007 how do i Neosmart recovery disk.cause my vista wont boot .to be honest here is what happen it was updating and i unplug it jesus that was the madess thing i did please help me

Addendum:

Coolname007 that should be how do i get the recovery disk

Last edited:
Coolname007 how do i Neosmart recovery disk.cause my vista wont boot .to be honest here is what happen it was updating and i unplug it jesus that was the madess thing i did please help me

Addendum:

Coolname007 that should be how do i get the recovery disk
Windows Vista Recovery Disc Download The NeoSmart Files

1. Download the torrent file.
  2. Then use a torrent client such as uTorrent or bitTorrent to "add" the torrent and start downloading the actual .iso file.
  3. Once the download of the .iso is complete, use ImgBurn to burn the image to a disk which you can then boot from, and use to repair your boot.
What error message do you get though when you try to boot into Windows? It may not be the boot that needs fixing. It might be something deeper in the OS (operating system) that's messed up.

Can you get into safe mode ?
If so, it's not the boot that's broken.
Try system restore to before the Update from safe mode, (you can also invoke system restore from the repair CD if necessary)

Just so happens that I have this repair disc too. Haven't had to use it, but who knows, one can never have enough tools on hand these days.

Cat

Back