Network Yellow Triangle win7 problem

Hello,

new day, new problem, today the old problem that I had before it just came again at

I cannot use my all 3 pcs because there is a tiny triangle on my network it works for a while and then stop, work and stop all the time I tried several fixes and they don't work with this issue,

win7 professional

help

This is Windows 7 SP1 I trust and fully updated?

Not sure if I have a solution as I read your other thread and I hate to say but if it were my machine I would format and reinstall the system. Have you been using registry cleaners? I ask because your problems sound very like those of others who have. They are basically system destroyers, believe me.

I assume that right-clicking the Network icon by the clock and selecting Diagnose and Repair doesn't fix it.

I experienced a problem with the Network Icon and the yellow exclamation mark a couple of months ago, it wouldn't go away and then I managed to cure it by disabling network adapters I wasn't using in Device Manager. I had forgotten that I'd updated several drivers, which reactivated unused stuff. Each system is different in this regard, mine has 2 built-in Network Adapters for starters, so disabled the one I never use. Plus there was 1 wireless one that I never used and a Bluetooth one, also that I never used, so once those were disabled and few reboots later to get the system to 'settle in', the icon network connected first time, each time.

You might also want to check, if applicable, your security protection software and see if it has an issue with network protection.

I'm afraid that's all I can suggest. Maybe someone else has ideas, hopefully.

This is Windows 7 SP1 I trust and fully updated?

Not sure if I have a solution as I read your other thread and I hate to say but if it were my machine I would format and reinstall the system. Have you been using registry cleaners? I ask because your problems sound very like those of others who have. They are basically system destroyers, believe me.

It could be !

I assume that right-clicking the Network icon by the clock and selecting Diagnose and Repair doesn't fix it.

that's correct.

I experienced a problem with the Network Icon and the yellow exclamation mark a couple of months ago, it wouldn't go away and then I managed to cure it by disabling network adapters I wasn't using in Device Manager. I had forgotten that I'd updated several drivers, which reactivated unused stuff. Each system is different in this regard, mine has 2 built-in Network Adapters for starters, so disabled the one I never use. Plus there was 1 wireless one that I never used and a Bluetooth one, also that I never used, so once those were disabled and few reboots later to get the system to 'settle in', the icon network connected first time, each time.

I will try system format.

You might also want to check, if applicable, your security protection software and see if it has an issue with network protection.

I turned off all firewall

I'm afraid that's all I can suggest. Maybe someone else has ideas, hopefully.

thanks, I tried repair and the same problem.

Have you checked for malware? Try downloading Malwarebytes Free. (Make sure it's the free version by not accepting the trial).

Back