New Look

I guess its just terminology here...

I'm speaking about the same exact color you are, Peter - a really faint lilacy color :smile:

It's between purple and blue, but to me it's purple.... And I cant stand purple! :tongueout:

(OMG! ctrl+i really works!)

But you can stand rose, like that smiley you used :tongueout:

Nice update!

This new theme is OK, but I really liked the old one!

good work, CG!

(and cg is right Sarge, you do look beautiful :tongueout:)

"Scuse me while I go barf....what kind of colour scheme is this? Liked the old one better. Just my opinion of course, but it makes things harder to see such as buttons etc.

This one isn't bad...would prefer full width, but we can't have everything.

Once again, the various buttons aren't as obvious or easy to find as with the original. Pity the original layout doesn't come with a choice of colours.

Last edited:
Though I may be design-challenged I think I might be able to manage changing a couple of buttons if you tell me which ones are giving you trouble?

At least, I hope so!

I actually prefer fullscreen fluid layouts more myself, I just thought this looked nicer.. I'll see if I can't put it back in fluid mode.

Well I can't point out any particular one. It's just the general impression I get. I leave it entirely in your capable hands.

Love that avatar! I don't know whether or not it's my Radeon X1650 card or my Samsung 713n LCD monitor, as I know I have (almost) perfect colour vision myself, but what you call purple, looks mostly blue to me....with a very slight lilac-ish tinge.
Well thanks. I dont remember where i got it from. But i thought it was fitting.

Anyways i am color blind so for me to tell the difference between blue and purple is hard.:tongueout:
I'm working on one right now actually...

I don't want to go with a stock theme, or it'll be "just-another-vbulletin-site"

Love your signature, Mak.

Thanks CG. I made it myself.:grinning:

the new theme isnt that bad. The tealish green it looks like to me. As everyone else said i prefer full width. I know in IPB you can edit the CSS of the skins to get it full screen. I wonder if the same can be done with vB?:lup:

Are you green-red color blind?
But any way, color blind or not, that's one seriously cool signature with awesome colors :grinning:

Yeah, vB has that option... Just have to be careful what I break!

Back