New Updates Available for Windows Vista

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Microsoft have released 6 updates on the Microsoft Download Center to resolve various issues in Windows Vista:

-KB945149 (x86) (x64): Install this update to improve the graphics performance for multiple Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) scenarios on a system running Windows Vista.
-KB945435 (x86) (x64): Install this update to resolve an issue where delays are experienced while accessing a WebDAV share for the first time on a system running Windows Vista.
-KB945145 (x86) (x64): Install this update to resolve an issue where a user is prompted for Windows Live Passport credentials every time a document is accessed on a WebDAV site from a new workspace.
-KB938660 (x86) (x64): Install this update to resolve a performance issue on Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)-based programs on a system running Windows Vista.
-KB944652 (x86) (x64): Install this update to resolve an issue in administrative MMC snap-ins where icons display incorrectly on a Windows Vista-based computer with Windows Server 2003 Administration Tools Pack installed.

The following was released a few days ago:

-KB947506 (x86) (x64 N/A): Install this update to resolve an issue where partially installed language packs may cause installation of update packages to fail on a Windows Vista machine.

>> Source: WinBeta

Thanks. They've not been pushed out to Windows Update, so thanks for the download links.

Only one that seems to apply to me is KB938660, installing it now.

:smile:

That is the only reason why i posted them. They haven't been pushed. :wink: If they were i would have just said more updates available. :lol:

But seriously i know that a few people have been looking for a solution for their SLi, and crossfire issues. At least one of these updates seems to address them.

Back