no download

chhotemia

tried to download the free version of easybcd. provided name and email also but it is not showing any link or getting downloaded. using win xo sp2, firefox / chrome

I should have clarified my statement to add "nor IE6". XP users should have IE8 installed even if they have another preferred browser, Vista and 7 users; IE9, 8 users have IE10 of course and, if all goes well, 7 users will eventually get it too.

Last edited:
IE just needs to do what Chrome and Firefox are doing now: silent, invisible, automatic, unstoppable, gradual updates. Every time you close your browser and start it, a new version is starting up. It's virtually a single change at a time, almost never noticeable, but the idea is to do away with version numbers and major upgrades. You have IE, not IE10. You have Chrome, not Chrome 17. And it's always up to date. After all, the web browser is the one piece of software on your PC that can safely assume an internet connection.

Hello.
tried to download... no way.
A small dialog window appear and disappear in a flash .... something.exe on it and then nothing happens,
and I'm redirected to the donation page.

That on PaleMoon and FireFox.
Being a tester, now I will also try: Mathon, AvantBrowser, Safari and CHROME.

May be wrongly, but I suppose Sites should work with customer's PC/browsers,
not the other way around.

PS:

A) on AvantBrowser the save dialog appear but no download start, then donation page
B) on Maxthon no dialog, no flash window, no download, then donation page
C) on Safari dialog "save or run" then download started, then donation page
D) on Chrome no dialog, nothing but the download start in the background without notice (discovered it while closing Crome. It told me "interrupt download?") , then donation page

x) Sorry I don't have IE installed

Last edited:
Works fine on Maxthon 3 for me.
Are you on a business network where the admin might have disabled downloads ?

Thanks I downloaded it.

No, I own my network, and I do manage it. No network problem whatsoever.

Only Safari and Chrome worked.

So I just posted only for Your information.

Back