No OS available to do automated repair

Kingworld

So i've successfully loaded EasyRE and I am on the Automated Repair option, I get prompted with 3 options two FAT32 and a NTFS all named Data Volume. When I try to automated repair the NTFS and the other two I get prompted "The selected partition does not contain a valid Windows installation. You've either selected a data drive, or the volume has been formatted and cannot be repaired. Please select a different drive to continue.". I am trying to fix the 0x000000f problem and do not have original Installation media as I did not come with my computer.

I do not know what to do when I open partition editor my computer restarts after 10 seconds. Please help!

So i've successfully loaded EasyRE and I am on the Automated Repair option, I get prompted with 3 options two FAT32 and a NTFS all named Data Volume. When I try to automated repair the NTFS and the other two I get prompted "The selected partition does not contain a valid Windows installation. You've either selected a data drive, or the volume has been formatted and cannot be repaired. Please select a different drive to continue.". I am trying to fix the 0x000000f problem and do not have original Installation media as I did not come with my computer.

I do not know what to do when I open partition editor my computer restarts after 10 seconds. Please help!
Did you ever sort this out as I am having same sort of problem - drive is locked

Likewise, I am having the exact same problem. I found another neosmart forum that told me to email support@systemdiscs.com, and I've also emailed easyre@neosmart.net.

That's for EasyRE help. Those discs help in some cases but aren't meant as a replacement for a system disc.

Back