no thread in my profile

ewerwerwe

why there is no thread in subscribed threads in my profile. even i wrote 8 threads.still no threads it keeps showing me no subscribe threads. and i search my threads and post manually in the forums list not from the my profile whenever i post them and to see the reply.

I think he means, click on the User CP button at the top left of the page.
You now get redirected to a page which displays all your subscribed threads.
If you want yourself to be automatically subscribed to threads you either start yourself or post in, just go to "Edit Options" in the left pane of the user control panel, under "Settings & Options".
Then, under "Messaging & Notifications", then under "Default Thread Subscription Mode", you can select "Instant email notification", and then press "Save Changes" at the bottom of the page, and you will instantly be subscribed to every thread you post in.

I wouldn't subscribe to every thread you create/post in. You can go to your profile at any time, visit the stats tab, and click on the apporpriate link, or you could use the search feature.

Oh, and if you want to keep tabs on new posts in your thread, jusst use the New Posts link at the top of every page. That's how we keep track of whats new around here.

Last edited:
@ terry @ cool-
cp>edit opt>mesg n notif>def sub mode>instantant email notification >save
but it did not work it still shows zero subscriptions

It only shows explicitly subscribed-to threads. Like if you were to hit "Thread Tools" at the top of this page and then select "Subscribe to Thread"

Back