NTLDR is missing (VISTA)

OK, guys, one big problem. I need HELP. :lup:
I've formatted partition on my HD. I have WD 80 GB "divided" into 2 partitions, and one WD 500GB.
On that smaller HD I have Vistax64SP-1 on 1 partition and Vista 32bit SP-1 ond second one.
And, when using Vistax64 I've formatted other partition on which is VISTA 32bit. And now I get that error. That partition (formatted one) was PRIMARY and BOOT. :lol: I assume that that is my mistake that I made. So, is there anything I can do to save my PC???
I backuped all important files on that 80GB HD few weeks before this issue. So that's the good thing. I made ISO CD Simple "ntldr is missing" fix with boot floppy, CD-R, or USB flash using this guide and I will try to make my OS/system work. :| I did that on my friend's PC.
Do you have any other suggestions for me? Could EASYBCD do something? Is there a way to make It bootable programme?
Thanks in advance. :wink:

OK, I've sorted out this problem. I've done It by inserting bootable VISTA DVD and REAPAIRING boot. :smile:
I inserted the DVD few days ago and tried to do the same, but I waited 1 minute and then gave up. I should have waited 2-3 minutes for INSTALL window to pop-up. >.<
Last edited:

Knows where his towel is.
Staff member
Hi Djojica, wecome to the forum.
Glad you managed to sort things out without needing help.
Hope the information you found here was some help.