Only boots into XP, won't boot into Vista

Ok I have 3 Hard drives and originally had XP installed on C:. I then installed Vista on one of the other ones (E: ). Everything worked fine, and Vista booted fine (Just a note, Vista never gave me the option to select Previous Version of Windows or Windows Vista, it just booted straight to Vista). I installed EasyBCD in Vista. Added XP as an entry, I indicated it as E:, since Vista recognized my XP harddrive as E:. Added XP into the boot menu, but I changed the default OS to XP. Now I restart and it goes straight to XP with no boot menu. I tried pressing F8 and selecting other OS's but it says only XP is available.
Now I installed EasyBCD 1.6 in Vista and when I run it it gives me a No Valid Entries Found Error when on View Settings and it crashes when I click on Configure Boot. So I went to Manage Bootloader and clicked Reinstall Vista Bootloader. Did a reboot, and and it still goes to XP.
Any ideas?

*EDIT* I get the Windows Vista boot menu only when the Vista DVD is in the DVD-Drive. (It seems as if the DVD activates the Vista Boot Menu.) When I remove the DVD, it goes straight to XP. My Boot sequence is CD-Rom and then HardDrive.
These are the EasyBCD settings that are displayed in Vista.

Windows Boot Manager
--------------------
identifier {9dea862c-5cdd-4e70-acc1-f32b344d4795}
device partition=D:
description Windows Boot Manager
locale en-US
inherit {7ea2e1ac-2e61-4728-aaa3-896d9d0a9f0e}
default {04963716-0814-11dc-afd5-fccf13551c0b}
displayorder {04963716-0814-11dc-afd5-fccf13551c0b}
{cf1ba115-07f5-11dc-90d3-0013d3c192f3}
toolsdisplayorder {b2721d73-1db4-4c62-bf78-c548a880142d}
timeout 30

Windows Boot Loader
-------------------
identifier {04963716-0814-11dc-afd5-fccf13551c0b}
device partition=C:
path \Windows\system32\winload.exe
description Microsoft Windows Vista
locale en-US
inherit {6efb52bf-1766-41db-a6b3-0ee5eff72bd7}
osdevice partition=C:
systemroot \Windows
resumeobject {04963717-0814-11dc-afd5-fccf13551c0b}
nx OptIn

Windows Legacy OS Loader
------------------------
identifier {cf1ba115-07f5-11dc-90d3-0013d3c192f3}
device partition=E:
path \ntldr
description Windows XP

OK, you need to run the recreate BCD files wizard.
Make sure you first delete any folders called "BOOT" that may be on your hard drive.

Then you should add XP as the same drive letter that "boot.ini" is on, which may or may not be the same drive XP is installed to.

No dice.., I deleted the boot folders and then tried to recreate BCD files but it tells me it can't find the Vista partition and can't find the boot drive, so i indicated which drives they were on and when it tries to restore the BCD files, it gives me an errors, I think one of them was a specified file not found error.

Also, there is a hidden Boot folder in one of my other drives (my IDE Drive) without any of the Windows installed in it. I had to enable Display System Files in order to see this folder, and I can't delete this folder either. Tried removing the Read-Only Attribute and still can't. (Might this have something to do with the fact that Vista put its boot files into my IDE harddrive?, since both Vista itself and XP are on SATA harddrives.)

Just another thing to add. When I have my DVD in the drive and I boot up with it inorder to get the Vista Boot Menu, if I try to boot XP from that menu, it will just reboot and not load XP.

Don't worry about XP right now, you have bigger problems.

You NEED that folder deleted. Boot into XP normally, and try to delete it from there. Once its deleted, you'll be able to restore your BCD from EasyBCD or Vista DVD

I posted an update in the other thread you replied to, check that out and let me know if it works, kk?

Back