Password

{Ron!n}

Distinguished Member
I tried changing my password today and i got this message:
The password supplied does not meet the minimum complexity requirements. Please select one that meets these following requirements: Is at least 0 characters has not been used in the previous 0 passwords must not have been changed in the past 0 days does not have your account or full name contains at least 3 of the following 4 character groups: English uppercase, English Lowercase, Numerals and Non-Alphabetical letters. Please provide that password in the two text boxes.

Even though my old password had nothing like this.
Its in Windows XP

Well i put a password that meets the requirements and it changed so its probably some advanced security settings

I tried changing my password today and i got this message:
The password supplied does not meet the minimum complexity requirements. Please select one that meets these following requirements: Is at least 0 characters has not been used in the previous 0 passwords must not have been changed in the past 0 days does not have your account or full name contains at least 3 of the following 4 character groups: English uppercase, English Lowercase, Numerals and Non-Alphabetical letters. Please provide that password in the two text boxes.

Even though my old password had nothing like this.
Its in Windows XP

That is all about the security policy of your computer. You can edit the Local Policy Security/Account Policies/Password Policy and change those settings. :smile:

i once had a problem i kept on unchecking the box that says lock computer automatically and it would still lock until it just started working by itself

Back