Penta Boot - Windows 7, OS X, Xp, Ubuntu, and OSX again

pirat3

I'm very new to this but I seem to have everything mostly working. I just want to make everything easier yo use. Here's my setup.

Hard drive 1, main hard drive, 160 gb, 2 partitions.
Windows 7 - NTFS
OS X snow leopard -Mac Os Extended (journaled)

I have EasyBCD installed on windows &, and Chameleon 10.5 efi installed on the OS X partition. I know that EasyBCD has its own efi option, but I couldnt get that to work for some reason :/ (I'm running 10.6.6).

Hard drive 2, 2TB, 5 partitions.
Windows Xp - NTFS
Ubuntu - Ex4
OSX snow leopard - Mac Os Extended (journaled) (a seconday install to try updates that I think will mess up my main install on the first hard drive)
Time machine Mac Os Extended (journaled) (for OSX on the first hard drive)
Data - NTFS (the remainder of the hard drive to be a central place to store my data so that it can be accessed from all operating systems.

Currently to get to any of the operating systems on the second hard drive, I have to manually tell my computer to boot up from the second hard drive by hitting f8 and then select the second hard drive.

On the second hard drive I have EasyBCD installed on windows XP, Chameleon on the OSX partition, and GRUB was installed somewhere but I seem to have gotten rid of it using EasyBCD. Originally after installing Ubuntu I could only use the grub bootloader but not I'm back to using the EasyBCD menu, and them when I select Ubuntu the Grub bootloader comes up.

EasyBCD works extremely well for booting into Windows 7 and OSX on the main hard drive but I can't seem to add my other operating systems to that menu and have them successfully boot up. When I add windows xp and try to boot from it I get an error (i think it says it can't find the NTLRD) and I can't set up EasyBCD to boot the other install of OS X because it doesn't list any drives formatted in the mac format, so it boots my first install of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if that was confusing as hell, but thats why I'm asking for help. I want to somehow consolidate this into one boot menu. I'm fine If I have to keep the chameleon and grub bootloaders and just enable silent boot on them, I just want one menu to load up and have me be able to select from any of the five operating system installations.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Back