Please Help Me Find The Drivers For Sound In GA-6VXE+

Sarge

Someone please help me, i heed drivers for integrated sound card of old Gigabyte motherboard: GA-6VXE7+

Sarge

That motherboard is not in my coputer and the computer with that board does not have a internet access, and i need the driver FAST! Thanks for the link but it's not working.
Yeah, If that sound card is not integrated i have to open the "computer box" and see which one is it, so i can search for drivers :frowning:

If you or anybody else have something to add, please do it so.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Well, XcOM has checked and says it doesn't have an onboard..... you don't NEED to open it to find out if it's onboard:
at the back of the PC, are the sound parts ordered horizontally or vertically?

First is onboard, second is PCI....

Sarge

They are horizontally, ok i mean i have to open it to find out who is the maker you know, then i can search for drivers, or atleast i hope to find model name on hardware surface.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
You should be able to pick up the name from the BIOS.

Sarge

Computer Guru said:
You should be able to pick up the name from the BIOS.
It's too late Guru, I removed the all from the "computer box" and seen that the sound car is not on-board and i seen the name:
Avance Logic, Inc
ALS4000

So, i did search on google and got the driver BUT the devivce have problem and will not work in a right way , the computer is still without sound.

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Give us the dirty details so we can help! :grinning:

Sarge

I got it!

What I did is: I've changed the places of PCI Modem and Sound Card, and i install the driver again... and IT'S WORKING! :grinning:

I want to thank to XcOM and our dear friend Guru for, help and additional help. I'm verry happy right now :smile:

I always feel i've done good if i get a thank you,

Your welcome, and if anyone has a problem like this, Try Driver Guide, they have a program that will check the vendor ID and download the correct driver for you, or you can browse the website and download a driver,

http://www.driverguide.com/ (Requires reg though)

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
They gave me this unchangeable username and password a couple of years back:

Username: temp
Password: 512

Enjoy :smile:

Sarge

XcOM said:
I always feel i've done good if i get a thank you,

Your welcome, and if anyone has a problem like this, Try Driver Guide, they have a program that will check the vendor ID and download the correct driver for you, or you can browse the website and download a driver,

http://www.driverguide.com/ (Requires reg though)
Yeah, that's where i've found the driver. :grinning: