Please Help with Leopard/Vista DualBoot

Ok so i have been running leopard for a while now on my imac, today i decided that i wanted to finally set up (with bootcamp) another partition and install vista ultimate, everything works fine, both vista and leopard run smoothly, i got EasyBCD so that i could auto switch between the two, i have tried practically every method of adding entries and sorting OS orders, but no matter what, whenever i try to use iReboot or choose the Mac OS X entry i created through windows boot manager, i always get an error message saying:

File: \NST\nst_mac.efi (or .mbr, because ive tried it as both imac and generic x86)

Info: The selected entry could not be loaded because the application is missing or corrupt.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me figure out whats wrong, i was just looking for an easy way to switch between my two OS, any help is useful.

Oh and also does anyone know of a program that has a function similar to iReboot except for Mac OS X, so i could have a button to easily and simply restart and take me into my Vista OS from Leopard?

Thanks to all help ahead of time!

Knows where his towel is.
Staff member

Mak 2.0

Staff member
From what i remember Boot Camp is what causes the issue here. But i could be wrong. Maybe Mahmoud fixed that problem.