problem loading windows

lou3435

hi im new to the forum please help
i added a partition in windows 7 so i could add xp as i need this os. i followed instructions as to how to add a partition for the xp. i also downloaded the easybcd.
had a problem with that that not being able to window nt. i was looking through the forum for some help when i found out about the bootgrabber.exe since then i have been un able to start windows.i am getting the windows boot manager
windows failed to start a recent hardware or software change might be the cause. to fix the problem:
1. insert your windows installation disc and restart the computer.
2. choose your language settings and then click next.
3. click repair your computer.

file: \boot\bcd
info: the window boot configuration data file does not contain a valis os entry.
enter=continue

press f2 to enter setup
f9 set all back to setup default
f10 save and exit
or
f12 boot menu
1. IDEO: HITACHI HTS545025B9A300-(P
2.CD/DVD: HL-DT-ST DVDRAM GU10N-(PS)
3. NETWORK BOOT: MBA v11.4.1 slot 0200
enter setup

1. returns back to the windows boot manager as above
2. black screen press any key to boot from cd.
then blue window with windows setup bottom of screen showing setup is loading files.
then a message comes up:
a problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer. if this is the first time youve seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. if this screen appears again follow these steps:
check for viruses on your computer, remove any newly innstalled hard drives or hard drive controller. check your hard drive to make sure it is properly configured and terminated. run CHKDSK /F to check for hard drive corruption and then restart your computer.
technical info: ***STOP: 0x0000007B (0xF78d2524, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)
the only thing you can do with this is to shut the computer down as there is no other option to even try and run any sort of checks.
3. broadcom undi pexi-2.1 v11.4.1
operating system not found
no other instructions
press enter goes back to windows boot manager:angry::rage:

hope someone could help me out the only thing i ask is if you could explain it to me in simpler terms as im not very good with the computer jargon:happy:

Back