Problem with the VHD feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolname007

Distinguished Member
Well, this looks another bug, CG.
I attempted to add a VHD entry to my Vista BCD with build 64 of EasyBCD 2.0 (pointing it at the Win7.vhd file Win 7 is on), naming it "Windows 7", and what happened is two entries were created, each named "Microsoft Windows". These two entries showed up in the View Settings section, but when I rebooted, neither entry actually existed in the boot menu. I haven't investigated the problem anymore since, but if I do, I'll provide any further info.

Hiya Jake,

Yeah, it's a known issue. A couple of other threads here are reporting the same issue. Thanks for testing it out yourself.... it seems it doesn't always happen though. I'm working on a fix.

Hiya Jake,

Yeah, it's a known issue. A couple of other threads here are reporting the same issue. Thanks for testing it out yourself.... it seems it doesn't always happen though. I'm working on a fix.
Ok, no problem. Sorry, I didn't know the problem had been reported already. I've been away from the forums for a while, and when I returned, I read all the threads in the "New Posts", but didn't see any thread that mentioned that issue. Must have been a while ago, most likely, when the problem was reported before.

I'll let you know if I find anything else that may help you troubleshoot the problem.

Cheers.

Jake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back