Problem with tool. It will not do anything

Michael Gould

I purchased the professional version of EasyRE for windows 10 over the weekend of 6\9/2018 and used USB creator to create the USB stick. The stick booted properly but could not scan for viruses, could not auto repair, said I would need to use. It says the selected partition does not contain a valid Windows installation. You've either selected a data drive or the volume has been formatted and cannot be repaired. The name of this drive is boot volume and when I browse with another tool it has my Windows 10 folders there. I can not even do a virus scan. Any ideas?

The problem is that the company does not respond to emails. It appears that to solve my problem I am going to have to, once again, purchase and download the latest version. If it still doesn't work, there is always the PayPal complaint department.

EasyRE will not work in all cases as, by law, it can't comtain certain Microsoft patent processes that would be present on a OS DVD or in an ISO image.
The owner told me that all emails they receive have been answered.
Once again check your junk/spam filtered folders and your ISP's webmail servers as the responses could easily be sitting there.
Midw37 of course you can dispute a charge made via PayPal, that's your prerogative. Money-back guarantee only applies for 30 days after purchase.

It's marvelous how everyone else receives responses and I don't. It is not being caught in any spam filter as my anti-virus does not scan in Thunderbird.

In any event, I spent the money and purchased the product again. Works now without the windows too new error,

It's marvelous how everyone else receives responses and I don't. It is not being caught in any spam filter as my anti-virus does not scan in Thunderbird.

In any event, I spent the money and purchased the product again. Works now without the windows too new error,
What do you mean you bought the product again? Once you’ve downloaded the iso why would you have to buy a new one? Just curious.

Back