problems with EasyRE

Roby

Hi, after have made the last windows upgrade (1909), My PC with Windows10pro stopped to work with BSOD.
I buyed your EasyRE software but, after have run it, I still have the BSOD screen with this error message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart."
StopCode:0xc000021a.

I can only turn off the PC, no other choices.

Any help?

thanks,
Roby

EasyRE wont be a help in this case so email support for a refund. See: https://neosmart.net/Home/Info/Refund.
Restart your computer into Safe Mode if possible and use System Restore to go back to a time when evereything worked.
I suggest seeking help on a forum that specializes in Windows 10 such as :Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum/
thanks for reply.
Unfortunately the PC doesn't restart in safe mode, the only mode that I can access is the console mode from the original Windows10 installation CD.

it is a week that I'm fighting with this problem because I have a lot of app installed and it is a nightmare reinstalling everything, I have already tried SFC, DISM and every tips found into the specialized forum but never has worked for me.
SFC at the end tells me that he cannot succeed to correct some corrupted system files, but it gives non other informations about them

Back