Question about EasyBCD and Microsoft Windows Vista/Apple Mac OS X 10.4.6

Hi there!

This is my first post, anyways...

Does anyone know if OS X will work with EasyBCD 1.7, I have a partition on my second HD which is 30Gb with OS X on it (I have two 100GB HDs [SATA]). It is a HP Pavilion dv9000 and is of most amazing gaming performance. I do have Vista Ultimate on it and I would be grateful if anyone could help.

By the way, will EasyBCD work with Vista SP1 beta? I do have it, but not installed on my laptop. And will it work with Leopard?

mqudsi

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Hiya WindowsMac, welcome to NeoSmart Technolgies.

Should work, you can see the full docs @ Mac OS X - NeoSmart Technologies Wiki

EasyBCD is confirmed working with Vista SP1. We have not tested it with Leopard, not having access to a Mac for financial reasons.

Thank you for replying Computer Guru, I see you are the popular one on this website and you seem very knowledgable. When I get my HP Laptop back from the repair shop, I will be sure to try it. Thanks again!

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
CG is the founder and creator of the EasyBCD app along with the other apps availalbe here. That is why he seems to be the popular one. :wink:

I have used Easy BCD with Vista SP1 with no issues. Other than the SP is in Beta and crashes the system after about a month...

As far as Leopard, i thought that wasnt out till later this month. Even so i will ask a friend of mine who uses MAcs to test this out to see if it works.

OK, I see. Well it is nice to know the developer of EasyBCD was the first person to answer my question! I guess I should not put Vista SP1 on my primary laptop. I will get a used one instead for testing.