Recording screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a problem, I want to record my screen directly but it says that I don't have the hardware requirements for that. Web said that my grafic card needs to be a geforce series that's 600 or higher but my card is a geforce gt 1030??? So do I still need a new one or just a different Programm for that? I'm kinda new to pcs and still learning.

What exactly are you trying to record ?
If it's a video you're playing, there are freeware utilities which will download the source material (from some sources - e.g. 4K Video Downloader) and some which will capture the image directly from the screen (e.g. DebutVideoCapture).

I have a problem, I want to record my screen directly but it says that I don't have the hardware requirements for that. Web said that my grafic card needs to be a geforce series that's 600 or higher but my card is a geforce gt 1030??? So do I stilhttps://19216811.cam/l need a new one or just a different Programm for that? I'm kinda new to pcs and still learning.
issue got solved

Swipe down twice from the top of your screen.
Tap Screen record . You might need to swipe right to find it. ...
Choose what you want to record and tap Start. The recording begins after the countdown.
To stop recording, swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the Screen recorder notification .

Hello, it is best to download a good recording program, the one from Windows is not good for me, I use another one, like the one from Windows, it does not suit me ACrecorder I recommend it is the best

It's possible that the program you're using has specific requirements for hardware acceleration, which your current graphics card may not meet. However, a GeForce GT 1030 should be capable of basic screen recording.
Before purchasing a new graphics card, you can try using a different program for screen recording. There are many free and paid screen recording programs available online, so you can try a few and see which one works best for you.
You can also check if your current graphics card has the latest drivers installed, as outdated drivers can cause performance issues. You can visit the website of your graphics card manufacturer to download and install the latest drivers.
If you still encounter problems with screen recording after trying different programs and updating your drivers, then it might be worth considering a graphics card upgrade. However, upgrading your graphics card is an expensive option, so it's best to exhaust all other options first. SkyWard Alpine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back