Second OS and Boot Drive won't run apps...

I have 2 drives installed and each drive has it's own OS (Win7 x64). I can boot into my default drive and perform as normal. When I select my secondary OS during boot up I can log in but I can not run any apps or install/uninstall any programs.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

No. Do I need to? From the documentation "
Select the letter of the drive/partition Windows Vista is installed on from the drop-down menu (e.g. "C:"). It's important to note that the Drive Letter must be the one
currently visible in My Computer
that points to the drive that Vista/7 is installed on. Even if the drive letters change from install to install, use the drive letters
as they appear in your current boot
. EasyBCD will automatically convert them to the proper drive & partition numbers that can be understood by the Vista bootloader."
So I did this on my intial OS drive. I labeled the 2nd drive with a name and the system saw it as drive "D".

Thanks!

I'm not talking about entries in the BCD.
Your symptoms (OS boots but can't do anything) could be due to a changed partition letter in the OS registry.
I was just trying to establish that you hadn't been in there in the mistaken belief that you could simply alter the letter by which the OS knows itself.
From your answer, I assume not.
Has this OS ever worked properly ?

Yes, I installed it by itself and everything was fine. Added it to the second slot of my computer (HP Z800), booted off the first disc. First OS did not see the 2nd drive so I went to disk management and put I online. Made my adjustment to BCD and rebooted. Booted to the 2nd drive no problem.

From what you say, you should have a \boot folder (containing the BCD) and a bootmgr module on each of your HDDs, if you installed the OSs independently.
Can you still successfully boot into the second (failing) system if you override the BIOS boot sequence and boot the second drive directly instead of via the fist drive's BCD ?

When I tried that it reboots and prompts me for which drive I want to start up. I select the 2nd drive and it loads up but still can't run any programs. One thing I noticed that was odd was there are items on the desktop from the other boot drives Admin account (for my testing, I'm logging in as admin on both boot drives). So it's booting from the 2nd drive but displaying items from the 1st drive's desktop.

Back