Software for managment of rebooting discs?

Elprosys

Dear Sirs,

I'm looking software for managment of rebooting the disc. I have 3 different discs with different operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.

So I need to have a possibility to choose a disc for booting and other disc need to be unvisible? in other way Windows 10 when see other discs, is trying to make a system partinition and destroyed the systems.

Do you have a such software? please send the link to you store?

Best regards,

I think ireboot would be ideal, in conjunction with EasyBCD but if this is a modern system with UEFI formatted BIOS then please read HERE first.
The software is free for non-commercia; use (make sure you click the right download button)

I think ireboot would be ideal, in conjunction with EasyBCD but if this is a modern system with UEFI formatted BIOS then please read HERE first.
The software is free for non-commercia; use (make sure you click the right download button)
ok great but does it solve a problem with Windows 10 when see other discs, is trying to make a system partinition and destroyed the systems??

ok great but does it solve a problem with Windows 10 when see other discs, is trying to make a system partinition and destroyed the systems??

No it can't fix that, it only sees what Windows Administrator Tools > Computer Management > Disk Management sees. It merely adds a few controls to that.

Destroyed or unseen? It never destroys anything. It only sees what Wiundows sees and it's a tool to control how it boots, only.

my problem is: I have three discs in my computer, each disc has different operating system - Win7, Win8 and Win10.
When I boot win10, it checks other discs and make there some system partition. Then I reboot win7 - it sees some other partition and tries to fix it and finally doesn't work.

Back