Soundmax Audio Problem in Vista Ultimate Creative 4.1

Kael

Hey everyone, I've been struggling with my 4.1 creative inspire audio system since I installed Vista Ultimate SP1, whatever I try i couldnt make work left and right rear speakers.. only 2 front speakers and subwoofer working properly. I'm going nuts.. My mobo is Asus P5B installed the driver which published at 2007/10/05 in beta version.. I tried the method which explained in Digital/Analog Audio The NeoSmart Files aswell... When i test the speakers all working well, but the rear ones not working in Media Player, Winamp and games audio stuffs..

Looking forward to solve this :lup:

Last edited:
Hello,

Have you gone into the control panel unser teh sound settings and adjsuted your sound settings to be for 4.1 and not stereo?

Cheers,
Mak

Yes I did it several times, neways I have fixed the problem with winamp plugin.. the strange thing is that plugin also effects the ingame musics also which helps me :smile:
Briefly, I fixed it, thanks for concern. :smile:

how did u fix it??

how did u fix it??? wat plugin did u instal????

Yes I did it several times, neways I have fixed the problem with winamp plugin.. the strange thing is that plugin also effects the ingame musics also which helps me :smile:
Briefly, I fixed it, thanks for concern. :smile:

Back