Triple boot win xp, win10, debian 10

Owes

Hello everyone, i need to triple boot win xp sp3 32bit, win 10 20H2 64bit, debian 10.7.0 on my 2012 model thinkpad whose bios is legacy only and there is no option of uefi. I have previously dual booted win xp with ubuntu dde, then kali linux, then deepin os so i already have a dedicated partition for linux os. Currently i am on win xp and win 10 dual boot with windows 10 being default bootloader. Deepin os is already there but i m not happy with it as i couldnt triple boot. Now i want to install Debian 10.7.0 is it possible to triple boot? I had no easy bcd earlier but now i have it on my win10. Pls guide/help me. When i previosly tried triple boot with win xp, win 10, deepin os the grub menu would only show win10 entry and after selecting win 10 it would directly boot and the option of earlier version of windows just disappeared which was there before installing deepin.

Last edited:
Use the Linux dropdown as mentioned in the Linux section of the above link.
Don't change what it sets up if you think EasyBCD made a mistake - It didn't.
It puts things where they have to be and creates a chain automatically.
Make sure to use the latest level of EasyBCD (2.4).
Earlier versions won't necessarily work with the latest Linux distro's. (EasyBCD code has to be updated periodically to account for Linux/grub architecture changes which break the dual-boot setup)

Back