Trying to upgrade from Win 7 to 10; can't figure out SRP issue (w/SSD & Hard Drive)

I wish to upgrade from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit to Windows 10, but when I run the Microsoft Media Creation Tool, it says "We couldn't update system reserved partition." My system boots from an SSD drive C: with lots of room, but the 100 MB NTFS partition, labeled Data (G), only has 7 MB free and I need 15. I have an internal hard drive as well (F) and a System Reserved 100 MB partition (E) with 72 MB free, but I admit that I'm not sure whether G: or E: functions as the Boot partition (I added SSD later).

I tried to create new Boot sector on the SSD C: drive, but all I have done is duplicate Boot loader entries and I don't know which two are safe to delete!! Would greatly appreciate advice on whether EasyBCD is the program I should be using to create a larger Boot partitions for this or something else. Thanks!

EasyBCD View Settings text:
There are a total of 3 entries listed in the bootloader.

Default: Microsoft Windows 7
Timeout: 10 seconds
EasyBCD Boot Device: C:\

Entry #1
Name: Microsoft Windows 7
BCD ID: {current}
Drive: C:\
Bootloader Path: \Windows\system32\winload.exe

Entry #2
BCD ID: {91b78232-e9c2-11ec-9049-c86000c16e4c}

Entry #3
BCD ID: {9283fa04-e9c2-11ec-9049-c86000c16e4c}

First thing to do is uninstall easybcd and undo what youve done.
Then identify which drive your booting to. I suggest you power down and disconnect one. Then see if you boot.
With only the one drive installed create a new unformatted partition. Boot to the installation media and install win10 there.
Then from win10 install easybcd and add w7 to it.

Thanks for your replay. After five days of attempts, I finally got Windows 10 installed about two hours ago by deleting font files in the 100 Mb partition on my SSD drive. I will go ahead and delete EasyBCD. Thanks again.

Back