Ubuntu Studio 23.04 on Easy BCD

Johnny53ok

Hi there evrybody... Here's my system :
Windows 7 Professionnel 64-bit SP1...
CPU : Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz
Motherboard : LENOVO MAHOBAY (SOCKET 0)
Graphics : 32W_LCD_TV (1280x768@60Hz)... Intel HD Graphics (Lenovo)
Storage : 476GB SPCC Solid State Diss SCSI Disk Device (SATA (SSD))

Maybe that's enough ? 😏
So... I tryed to get Ububtu Studio 23.04 on to easy CBD.... It got loaded with the Image (IOS) from my doc's but it didn't go, so I tryed with the same image (IOS) on a USB it got loaded but still no luck when rebooting.... :confounded:

On reboot I can get back to Windows 7, fine.... but I can't get on to Ubuntu Studio 23.04.... Why .... Who can tell me where I went wrong ?? And what to do !! Thank's to all CUsoon

Hi there evrybody... Here's my system :
Windows 7 Professionnel 64-bit SP1...
CPU : Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz
Motherboard : LENOVO MAHOBAY (SOCKET 0)
Graphics : 32W_LCD_TV (1280x768@60Hz)... Intel HD Graphics (Lenovo)
Storage : 476GB SPCC Solid State Diss SCSI Disk Device (SATA (SSD))

Maybe that's enough ? 😏
So... I tryed to get Ububtu Studio 23.04 on to easy CBD.... It got loaded with the Image (IOS) from my doc's but it didn't go, so I tryed with the same image (IOS) on a USB it got loaded but still no luck when rebooting.... :confounded: livetheorangelife

On reboot I can get back to Windows 7, fine.... but I can't get on to Ubuntu Studio 23.04.... Why .... Who can tell me where I went wrong ?? And what to do !! Thank's to all CUsoon
First, ensure your system meets Ubuntu's requirements and consider creating a bootable USB using recommended tools like Rufus. During installation, choose "Install alongside Windows 7" for dual boot. If the installation fails, check your BIOS/UEFI settings, ensuring UEFI mode is enabled and Secure Boot is disabled.
Live The Orange Life

Back