UDF and NTFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsan6830

Hello...
I have make wim file of windows 7 Ultimate 32 and 64 bit and windows 8 Enterprise and Pro and Client 32 and 64 bit then test it and its ok...
I want to add windows XP in my Multiboot so i can not add Windows XP to WIM file so i should use a multiboot menu to say boot from WinXP or Win7and8
I convert windows XP boot file to bootmgr file and name it xpmgr and windows 7-8 bootmgr file name is 78mgr...
i use some multiboot menu maker and it work fine but my install.wim file is 7.5 GB and my disk convert to UDF so my multiboot not work...
I want a multiboot menu that can support UDF and NTFS file system...

Thanks...

I'm sorry, you lost me. What are you trying to do and why are you going about it in such a complicated fashion?
Windows Enterprise isn't for home use — you'll need to buy a commercial EasyBCD license.

how can i do this? i want this options...
Just how can i make multiboot menu in UDF or NTFS file system???
Just sent me picture of step by step of EasyBCD to how make that then i will buy license...

Again, you haven't explained what you're trying to do and why you're doing it in this fashion. There are separate support channels for our enterprise customers.
You should probably speak with your local Microsoft reseller, they should be able to give you sound advice on properly deploying Enterprise Editions of Windows as that is part and parcel of the licensing contract.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back