Unable to download product

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased EasyUSB creator, received the confirmation email and clicked on the link to activate. I filled out the registration information and received the message "The authentication provider returned an error. Please verify your entry and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."

I have attempted multiple times. Please resolve.

Hi Terry,
we need the EaseRE tool for win10 after my son made a mistake while using EasyBCD to dual boot with a Linux distribution.
It says it is for free to download for win10 users, but i am constantly pointed to buy the win10 version.
How can we download the tool without having to buy?
cheers

Check the date on wherever you found it to be free. When MS was giving away W10 for free, EasyRE for W10 was also gratis, but it's now a commercial product and has been for some years.
If you have access to Windows 10 anywhere else you can make a free repair disk
Control Panel > Backup & Restore > Create Repair Disc
(or if you have the W10 installation DVD it will do the same thing)
which you can use to correct the mistake.
Fixing the Windows Bootloader via the setup DVD
Neosmart used to host a free copy of the Windows repair disc until MS threatened legal action, so the author created a Linux system that would do the same thing (and more). This unfortunately is not free, but is only necessary for those users who neglected to make themselves a repair disc when Windows was healthy, and have no access to Windows elsewhere.

I purchased EasyUSB creator, received the confirmation email and clicked on the link to activate. I filled out the registration information and received the message "The authentication provider returned an error. Please verify your entry and try again. If the problem persists, please contact your system administrator."

I have attempted multiple times. Please resolve.

Hello, was there any solution to this? I have just purchased this as well and my account is saying that I have no valid licence?

George,

They did send me a response that the vendor they were using to authenticate purchases was not updating the database and requested that I try to log on again. I had gotten my specific issue resolved prior to them contacting me about the issue, so I never tried again.

I just went on the site, registered and it did pull up my purchase and the download link, so I guess they did fix the issue.

If I remember correctly, I believe that it was not until I emailed sales@neosmart.net that I got the issue resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back