Unable to download

smudged

Hi,

I've gone to download EasyBCD several times but I'm unable to download it. I've registered etc but I don't have a download window come up at all. I've tried this on two different computers but the results are still the same.

Is there any other way I can download this program?

Cheers

Smudged

Yes, I know where the download button is, and I've pressed it several times. But it wasn't downloading for me. I don't know what's different but for some reason it's letting me download now.

Maybe you pressed it to much and caused the server to get stuck? I clicked it once and the download started instantly. Glad it is working now.

doesnt work for me either, just sits there
used my old registration to log in to forum, which worked
Does it require a donation?
New registration?

meh, I'll wait a few days

Last edited:
No the download doesnt require a donation, logging in or new registration. I am able to click the download button without even logging in. I will get someone to look into it.

What is this, deja vu?

No the download doesnt require a donation, logging in or new registration. I am able to click the download button without even logging in. I will get someone to look into it.

The download button now takes me to the "Thank You for Downloading EasyBCD..." page, but no download starts. Not in Firefox, IE or Chrome.

What's up doc?

It just worked for me. Are you clicking the free download at the bottom left of that page, that's the one I just tried?

It just worked for me. Are you clicking the free download at the bottom left of that page, that's the one I just tried?

Yeppurs! However Computer Guru's link worked nicely - thanks CG!

BTW, I snapped a couple of nice images of the web pages involved for you but the insert image feature didn't work properly.

The sticky will show you how to attach screenshots.

Thanks Terry. The nice "Insert Image" icon/button isn't the way to upload an image.

The attached images show my path to attempting to download EasyBCD 2.2. First the Download button at bottom left, then downloading page giving...nothing. Or, I was thanked for downloading, but no download occurred. Same on multiple browsers.

Attachments

• EasyBCD down-1.jpg
    EasyBCD down-1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
  • EasyBCD down-2.jpg
    EasyBCD down-2.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2
Same thing here... Register and click download and it goes to the thank you screen but no popup for download. Downloading from the link above. Thanks :smile:

Edit: On Windows 7 and Chrome btw.

Last edited:
Back