Useless entries in boot options

Hi guys,

I think after update to Win10 1809 useless entries were added to the list. Originally there were only 3 of them: HOME, WORKSHOP, STUDIO. Here is a screenshot:
How can I remove unneeded items? I've tried reinstalling, no changes.

Thanks,
Vitalii

Are you using EasyBCD to boot 2 or more systems? Simply open it and click "Edit Boot Menu" and delete them from there. Be careful to only delete those extra entries.

Don't delete anything.
UEFI systems have lots of apparent (but necessary) junk entries.
You will only see them in EasyBCD view settings (detailed) mode. The normal mode doesn't display them.

They are hidden by default in EasyBCD, enabling "Expert Mode" in the options menu makes them show.
1542665749419.png

There is no option to hide them in the iReboot menu, which I should probably fix (and just hide them always, as few machines respect the BCD configuration and actually boot into the selected target when you choose it there).

OK, just be careful, because depending on the implementation of the UEFI you could lose those options from the F11/F12 boot menu in the BIOS POST.

EasyBCD automatically makes a backup of the BCD when you first run it (saved to "My Documents") that you can always use in case things turn sour.

Have you rebooted since you ignored my warning in post #3 ?
You might have made your system unbootable by removing some of that stuff.

Yes, I have 3 Win10 instances on my machine and everything is booting and working perfectly. I've noticed that these additional entries appear after updating Win10 to 1809.
Thank you guys one more time for your help!

Back