Valentines?

Kahai

Distinguished Member
so, i know most of our active users do not live in the US at current, but i wonder about those other countries?

is it the same there as it is here. Here it has been wiped clean of anythign it orignally meant, and is more of something to make money for someone else.

i personally hate this day rather much, i have for a very long time, lol :shame:

^ oh no no no

i have only lived here for a about 1.7 years now lol so i dont have that darned mentality. lol and im glad

I have been watching DVD's all day with the wife and baby. So we have not been drowned out by the marketing junk. I have gotten the cards to say live you for both the wife and baby. But that is it. I sent one off to my sister. But i have not gone overboard. In total i spent about $15 USD for this day. All on cards.

Here in saudi there is no such thing as Valentines, but then again there's pretty much no such thing as most things. I woudnt have remembered it was valentines if it wasnt for u guys

Here in saudi there is no such thing as Valentines, but then again there's pretty much no such thing as most things. I woudnt have remembered it was valentines if it wasnt for u guys

Ah its okay, you are not missing something very cool. :lol:
And I lied when I said I didnt spent any money, I did, on sending few SMS's :tongueout:

Back