vista boot disk

mschroe919

Hi
I downloaded and burnt the vista boot disk. When I booted with it and it looked like it will do the job. However it is not in english how can I download a englih version?
Thanks

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
The Vista boot disk from NeoSmart is only in English. We do not have any other languages up for download.

mschroe919

Thanks for the reply
when I boot with it and go to wwbu.exe to run it its all in german. Now I maybe booting wrong. I want to read the how to text. won't open in dos A:\ so if you can direct me to where I can read on how to use it I will be very happy.

mschroe919

Thanks again I did download the recovery cd and burnt in as a iso. The other site you sent me to is talking about a bootloader. I think this is the download I want for it :
Select Boot Drive.png

Yes all I am trying to do is get my cousins pc to boot up. No dual os or anything special.
When I boot her set now it boots to a flash screen that reads media direct 3 reinstall main 1
Her set is a compaq.
Thanks again

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
That screen is a error message from EasyBCD. That shouldnt be relavant if you are trying to fix the boot from teh Recovery CD.

mschroe919

Thanks again, But okay I now have the recovery disk and When I boot from it I got top a dos sreen with A:\ drive listed and when I type id DIR I get a list and the only .exe is the wwbu.exe, which like I said is in a different langue german I think. If I do have the right disk, I am going to have to read up how to use it. Thanks again