Vista Build 6000

Mak 2.0

Mod...WAFFLES!?!?
Staff member
Well it has been announced and RTM's. Vista Beta is over. :dead:

It was fun while it lasted. The newest build is 6.0.6000.16386

It was a fun ride while it lasted. This past 16 months since Beta 1 hit has been fun. There was a lot of ups and downs. But at least we know that we have a good product on its way.

vista60001mu9.jpg

Biggger Size: http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vista60001mu9.jpg

Plus there is a nice new wallpaper that they did for it.

:frowning:

I'm going to miss this beta :smile:

It had a lot of ups and downs as you said, but it was quite enjoyable, much more like a big huge family than any of the previous beta programs :wink:

This was my first OS Beta. But it was well worth it. I hear that the gift for testing will be very nice. I hope it will be the same for the Office Beta.

Where did you hear that?

Office beta = no way.
They said we get absoloutely nothing for our efforts :smile:

I know a few guys that have some M$ Employees as friends. They let them in on the little secret. Not sure but it is rumored to be a copy of Vista for the Official testers.

I know we will get something for testing the Office Beta. Just not sure exactly what it is yet. I got a Laptop bag for testing the Windows Live Messenger 8 Beta. So there has to be something for testing Office. :glare:

I also got a Signal Booster pack for my Cell Phone for testing a Mobile Beta for M$. They do give gifts for testing. It just depends on what you test. :tongueout:oint:

I hope so - but I was under the impression the Office team themselves said we wouldn't get anything....

Makaveli213 said:
Well it has been announced and RTM's. Vista Beta is over. :dead:

It was fun while it lasted. The newest build is 6.0.6000.16386

It was a fun ride while it lasted. This past 16 months since Beta 1 hit has been fun. There was a lot of ups and downs. But at least we know that we have a good product on its way.

vista60001mu9.jpg

Biggger Size: http://img93.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vista60001mu9.jpg

Plus there is a nice new wallpaper that they did for it.
Any chance you can post the actual extra wallpaper? Want to see what it is and probably if it's nice, use it :smile:

:crazy:

What can i say. Some of the stuff that i hear theu the grapevine is true. Not all of ti but some of it is. We had it on some very good sources that this was coming. That is why i shared that info.

Thanx guy for the link. Guess i have not been surfing the site enough :crazy:

Just one quick question, has anyone tried installing the Vista RTM version and using the Beta serial to activate windows? Does it work? I don't have to mention but i guess you can tell what i'm planning to do by asking this question :grinning:

Scann69 said:
Thanx guy for the link. Guess i have not been surfing the site enough :crazy:

Just one quick question, has anyone tried installing the Vista RTM version and using the Beta serial to activate windows? Does it work? I don't have to mention but i guess you can tell what i'm planning to do by asking this question :grinning:
I can already answer this. No. The RTM will not install with the Beta or RC keys. You can install without a serial for 30 days trial of Vista RTM but after that it will prompt for a serial and activation.

There are other ways to crack Vista RTM's activation, but we won't discuss them here.
NST is a warez-free website as far as links and instructions go! :sunglasses:

Thanx for the reply and i do understand that discussions like these are not encouraged in forum. Well, i was just pushing my luck with the Beta & RC serials :happy:

RTM has been out for a couple of days and it's funny that i still can't find it :unamused: I read that it's a little different compared to the RC versions of Vista.

Hello!

I installed the vista business 6.0.6000 Build and experience error with my soundmax audio driver even though I tried your solution about it http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/104

Could someone help? It's a pitty that everything works fine on my HP nx9420 Notebook and I don't have any sound...

And sth other? Where (in the forum) can I find Indormation on how to make a dual boot with XP and Vista (which to install first etc)

Thanks very much in advance

Vista Build 6.0.600.16386 is the final build of Vista. So the old ways to get the soundamx drivers to work might not work anymore. Have to wait and see if the companies actually get off their butt and make some drivers for it finally.

lefterist said:
And sth other? Where (in the forum) can I find Indormation on how to make a dual boot with XP and Vista (which to install first etc)

Thanks very much in advance
Well, i'm no pro at this but what i normally do is, my PC already has WinXP so i will set BIOS to boot from CD Rom where it will boot on Vista CD. From there i will select a different partition to install Vista. In short, install WinXP first then Vista. I don't know about upgrading from XP to Vista cos i've never done that before :tongueout: Hope that helps and welcome to the forum.

That should work. Try what he said and get back to us.
Oh, and welcome to NeoSmart Technologies!!

Back