Vista/Fedora 11 upgrade advice

GoinEasy9

I've been using EasyBCD to dual boot two Dell laptops. They came with Vista installed and the instructions specific to Fedora made the dual boot process extremely easy. I've had the Win 7 upgrade disks for awhile, procrastinating because of all the problems folks have had upgrading Vista.
Although Fedora 11, 12 & 13 (13 not yet released) still use a legacy grub, I'm anticipating grub2 when Fedora 14 is released.
My question is, can I upgrade EasyBCD to version 2 without problems? Is there a link you can give me that has instructions on how to do that? I intend to upgrade Vista to Win 7 first, and if it goes smoothly then upgrade the Fedora. I know that I won't have problems with the Fedora upgrade, but the Vista to Win 7 has me nervous, the Windows and Dell forums are full of failures.
I've looked through the forums and didn't find the answers I was looking for, so I'm hoping you have a link to another great how-to, or can point me to a series of how-to's so I can get this done right the first time.

Thanks in Advance

It took me a couple of days to get back to look. Thanks Terry60, I appreciate the links. Hopefully I'll be able to come back soon and report a successful result.

Thanks Again
Tom

Heh, looking at the date I posted last means I procrastinated a whole lot more before doing my upgrades, but, I did want to come back and say they went very well, thanks to EasyBCD. I'm now dual booting Win 7 and Fedora 13 on my 2 Dell laptops thanks to you. Geez, I'm glad that's over with.

Thanks Again
Tom

P.S. Your product is worth a lot more than the donation I'm making.

Back