Vista keeps freezing

Its making noise before it BSODs? This is more starting to sound hardware related. Can you tell where the noise is coming from? Can you still get into safe mode and use system restore?

Its making noise before it BSODs? This is more starting to sound hardware related. Can you tell where the noise is coming from? Can you still get into safe mode and use system restore?

:ldown:Eh I really have no clue where the noise is from i hear it from underneath the laptop (but that still won't help you guys -_-')But I don't always get the BSOD. It just usually makes that noise before it freezes up. I wait for it to unfreeze, but when it does not happen I shut it off. And one time the BSOD just popped up out of no where and it shut off itself.

I think it's a hardware problem too, but i have no clue what i did that made it crash every time:angry:

I still can get into safe mode, it only freezes when I'm "normal" on the laptop. If i had money to pay a repair man I might let hi take a look at it, but I'm just freaking out that i get it back with some of my files missing:S

If i would reset it to the way I received it a year ago will the problem go away?

It might. Its your best shot short of taking it to a repair shop/getting a new laptop. Make sure you backup your files first though.

:glare:After all I did to prevent this for happening....

F**k:tongueout:oint:

Ach ja I'll have to do that then.
If it crashes within a month I'll kill the bloody thing myself...:shame:

Thanks dude:smile:

Bee

Back